After waiting all summer to get in the water, Ellen Maria (a.k.a. Piccina II) finally gets to sit on the mooring line. Hopefully, she will get to play in the wind and waves occasionally before I dry her out again in mid-October. After school meetings today, Bjorn and I took her to the launch. I was a little concerned about her through holes, as they leaked a little last time she was in the water. I had placed a fresh sealant on the joints and was hoping that would do the trick. Unfortunately, as soon as she was in the drink, water seeped in by the joints. I agonized about whether to haul her back out. After waiting a half an hour, I decided to go for it. As we motored over to Southworth, we didn't seem to take on any more water. I will have to keep an eye on her the next few days.